Have any questions? Let me know!
Please keep in mind I'm a human, I can't and won't respond immediately. And spamming won't increase the odds of me reading your message, either. I usually have all my devices on "do not disturb", which means I only read messages if I actively look for them.
I want to send you...
Messages in German
Natürlich lese ich auch gerne Nachrichten, die auf Deutsch geschrieben worden sind.
Allerdings dann bitte auch nur in privaten Kanälen (z.B. E-Mail) – bitte Deutsch auf Plattformen wie GitHub eher vermeiden. So kann jeder die Diskussion verstehen. Danke!
Bug reports/feedback/... for open source projects
Thank you! Please open the corresponding GitHub
repository and open the Issues section. Then, click on New issue.
For example, if you want to send me feedback, bug reports or anything else for Stray, you can do so at https://github.com/nsde/Stray/issues/new.
Same goes for HELIX.
Important messages (E-Mail)
- Questions about me, my software or anything else
- Hire/collaboration requests
- Notes on errors (fact-checking, corrections, ...)
- References to forgotten text passages in websites
- Questions regarding my Bug Bounty program
- ...any other relevant messages
- Bug reports, software/code feedback (take a look here instead!)
- Social media un-banning/blocking or friend requests
- Spam, advertisements, newsletters
By writing an email to the following address you hereby agree that you understand what kind of inquiries I ignore and consider spam: @onlix.me
Messages containing sensitive and private information (my/your full name, etc.)
Please avoid sending me private information via channels such as E-Mail if the message is not properly encrypted!.
|GitHub¹||For software issues - Please use the "issues" tab of the appropriate repository to report bugs and suggest improvements to be made.|
|[insert any (other) mainstream social media platform here]||Do you use Instagram/Facebook/Twitter/etc? Sorry, I do not use any other social media platforms except the ones above, at least publicly.|