Please keep in mind, I'm just a human, I can't and won't respond immediately. And spamming won't increase the odds of me reading your message, either. I usually have all my devices on "do not disturb", which means I only read messages if I actively look for them.
I want to send you...
Messages in German
Natürlich lese ich auch gerne Nachrichten, die auf Deutsch geschrieben worden sind.
Allerdings dann bitte auch nur in privaten Kanälen (z.B. E-Mail) – bitte Deutsch auf Plattformen wie GitHub eher vermeiden. So kann jeder die Diskussion verstehen. Danke!
Bug reports/feedback/... for open source projects
Thank you! Please open the corresponding GitHub repository and open the Issues section. Then, click on New issue.
For example, if you want to send me feedback, bug reports or anything else for LibreNode, you can do so at https://github.com/nsde/librenode/issues/new.
Same goes for HELIX.
Important messages (E-Mail)
- Questions about me, my software or anything else
- Hire/collaboration requests
- Notes on errors (fact-checking, corrections, ...)
- References to forgotten text passages in websites
- ...Any other relevant messages
- Bug reports, software/code feedback (take a look here instead!)
- Social media un-banning/blocking or friend requests
- Spam, advertisements, newsletters
Click to write me an E-Mail: @onlix·me
Sensitive and private information
Please avoid sending me private information if it's not securely encrypted! E-Mails are unencrypted by default.
You can join my Matrix channel and send them in the according channel. Do not send them per E-Mail, please!
Send these to this address, please.